As a member of Iowa Public Health Association, you enjoy:
- In-person and virtual networking & educational opportunities
- Leadership & volunteer opportunities through our committees, board of directors, and ad hoc work groups
- Opportunities to explore areas of interest outside your work responsibilities
- Discounts on all IPHA sponsored events and products
- Free job postings
- Regular updates from IPHA leadership
- A voice at the Iowa Capitol on public health policy
- Ability to recommend IPHA policy positions
- Linkage to the American Public Health Association (IPHA is the state affiliate for Iowa)
Your membership supports all the above and events like:
- Public Health Conference of Iowa (significant discount given to IPHA members)
- Monthly Lunch & Learns
- Annual Legislative Forum
- Public Health Day on the Hill
- Topical Workshops
It is important to ensure our programming is accessible to all who are interested. If the membership fee is a barrier to your participation, please select the reduced-price individual option or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IPHA Scholarship Fund, supported by our donors, is available to defray costs.
Complete the member application here and join us as we unite and strengthen the voice for public health in Iowa.