Ryan White Quality Coordinator
Under the direction of the bureau chief and with functional oversight from the Ryan White Part B Program Manager plans, designs, implements, and maintains a comprehensive Ryan White Part B Clinical Quality Management (CQM) Program.
- Ensures program compliance with HRSA CQM Program standards.
- Develops and maintains the CQM Program work plan and quality management (QM) Plan.
- Works collaboratively with the Ryan White Data Coordinator to document performance measure results in the QM Plan.
- Educates and trains staff on the CQM Program and their respective responsibilities. Maintains all CQM program documentation.
- Coordinates the work of the statewide QM Team. Develops QM Team meeting agendas and facilitates meetings.
- Onboards new QM Team members.
- Coordinates the work of Data Quality Managers located at subrecipient agencies.
- Provides targeted training to subrecipients’ Data Quality Managers, empowering them to serve as their agencies’ quality champions.
- Monitors and evaluates the full spectrum of HIV care services provided to Ryan White Part B clients for quality, continuous improvement, and satisfaction.
- Facilitates quality improvement activities using quality improvement principles, practices, methods, and tools within the Ryan White Part B Program, and at Ryan White Part B subrecipient agencies.
- Ensures that each subrecipient agency has quality improvement activity at all times.
- Documents all quality improvement activities. Presents results of improvement efforts to the QM Team, the Bureau Management Team, and the HIV and Hepatitis Community Planning Group.
- Serves as bureau quality improvement champion.
- Facilitates quality improvement and process improvement activities using quality improvement principles, practices, methods, and tools within the Bureau of HIV, STI, and Hepatitis. Documents all quality improvement activities.
Remote work arrangements will be considered.
For complete job description and application, click here.