Public Health Nurse
Black Hawk County is seeking applicants for our Public Health Nurse position. Under general supervision, this position performs public health nursing duties through participation in community outreach and public health clinical services.
Assists with monitoring health status to identify and solve community health problems.
o Conducts client interviews, assessments and screenings.
o Administers immunizations.
• Identifies and investigates health problems and health hazards in the community.
• Informs, educates, and empowers people about health issues.
o Conducts individual and group educational encounters.
• Participates in community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
• Maintains compliance with applicable policies, laws and regulations.
• Links consumers to needed personal health services and coordinates the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
o Administers medications and treatments as indicated.
• Participates in continuous quality improvement and innovative solutions to health problems.
For complete job description and application visit https://ia-blackhawkcounty.civicplushrms.com/Public/Login.aspx?RequisitionId=117161