This person will work at the direction of the Bureau Chief and the Lead Prevention Worker. This person will monitor funded prevention contractors to include: Mentoring, County Substance Abuse Prevention, additional state funded grants and other grants as assigned.
1. Prepare and review reports and give feedback.
2. Provide technical assistance as required or requested.
3. Conduct site visits.
4. Prepare and review contracts and contract amendments.
5. Provide assistance with grant deliverable review.
Assist with prevention grant applications.
1. Update applications.
2. Provide training and technical assistance as needed.
3. Review proposals for contract conditions.
4. Convene reviewer and scorer committees.
Provide coordination of Department led prevention efforts.
1. Establish and implement plan to promote national recognitions focused on prevention efforts.
2. Oversee Department prevention web page resources and monitor content/materials relevance.
3. Assist with prevention material and deliverable creation.
4. Monitor prevention help desk emails.
For complete job description and application, click here.