Deputy Director Public Health
Black Hawk County is seeking a dedicated and collaborative public health professional with demonstrated experience to assist the overall management and day-to-day operations of the Health Department. The Deputy Director is responsible for providing leadership, senior management, public health expertise and essential services in a variety of settings to promote and support the public health mission for Black Hawk County.
- Assists with planning, organizing and implementing activities of the health department.
- Monitors program operations and procedures, evaluates department issues, recommends and implements solutions and assures strategic goals are reached.
- Conducts research and strategic planning functions to direct department projects.
- Promotes and assists in the development of health services programs and initiatives designed to strengthen the public health community.
- Leads, promotes and collaborates in the development of quality improvement, performance management and evaluation activities.
For complete job description and application, click here.